Then I’ll be free!
Since I’m working full time this summer, so I won’t be completely free. More like free to:
- Actually call friends and family again, instead of ignoring them for weeks on end
- Go to bed at 7:30 PM and not feel terribly lazy the next morning
- Start (maybe, potentially) working out? (That’s a stretch, I shouldn’t even put that on here)
- Have legit date days/nights where I don’t have to worry about getting con law reading done for the next day.
- Enjoy the weather by being outside; as opposed to staring out the windows of the library.
- COOK. COOK. COOK.
It’s going to be so refreshing not to stick to my school schedule and have a semi-normal person schedule again.
Oh, and I registered for classes for 2L year! Yes, I realized that the whole first half of this post was about how I can’t wait for school to be over, but EXCITED.
I’m taking: Legal writing 3 (litigation), Internet law, a death penalty seminar, con law III, family law and immigration law. It looks like a lot, but it’s only 15 credits so I’m not too worried. Besides, I have Fridays off to recharge, and by recharge, I mean take naps.
NAPS FOR EVERYBODY.