It’s for those bloggers you find inspiring, positive, creative or simply those whose blogs you just really enjoy reading. It’s a way of letting your fellow bloggers know that you enjoy their work and they should keep it up- it kinda reminds me of the gold sticker system at school. It’s also a perfect way of finding new blogs which might interest you and also networking (it’s in my law blood). Through this, I have found new blogs that I like and I think it’s a great pay it forward award.
Thank you to the London Law Student for nominating me! So here it goes!
So for this award, you have to follow these rules:
2) Answer the 5 questions of the person who gave you the award.
2. I drink about 4 cups of coffee a day.
3. If I could be any celebrity for a day, it would have to be Miss Britney Spears.
4. I’m afraid of the dark.
5. I can almost put my leg behind my head.
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I want to expose law students and potential law students about the real life of a law school student. It’s not a walk in the park, it’s not like Legally Blonde and it’s not like SVU. It’s incredibly difficult, overwhelming and anxiety inducing. But it’s worth it.
2. If you were an Instagram filter what would it be and why?
I would be black and white- a classic filter that matches my romantic personality.
3. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
I would like to have unlimited motivation. It’s not a real superpower, but I really need it for law school.
4. What would you tell your younger self if you had a chance?
I would say be sure to strike a balance with everything. I have the really bad habit of putting 1000% into one thing at a time and neglect everything else. Remember to find that balance.
5. This isn’t really a question but always ask yourself what am I doing each day to achieve my dream. “Each indecision brings its own delays, and days are lost lamenting over lost days… What you can do, or think you can do, begin it. For boldness has power and genius in it.”-Goethe
Every morning when I go to class, that’s my small step in achieving my dream of being an attorney. It’s so easy to just stay under all my covers in the morning, but noooooo, I have to go to school.
My Questions for the nominees:
1. If you could adopt any one animal (domestic or wild) to keep as a pet, what would you adopt and why?
2. Pretend that whatever career path you’re on, you never chose. What new career would you choose to have and why?
3. What is your favorite childhood movie?
4. If you could eat one type of food (Mexican, Chinese, etc) for the next 3 years, what cuisine would you choose?
5. What is one legitimately bad habit would you like to break?
1. The Dancing Orange
2. The Kathy Documents
3. The Hashtag Generation