A wonderful fellow blogger, Aisha from The Hashtag Generation nominated this blog for this amazing award! It’s always a surprise when I find out that people follow my blog and finding out that Aisha thought highly enough of my blog to nominate it for this award is such a bombshell! Thank you, Aisha! I’m in awe of you and your blog!
This award does have some stipulations, though, so let’s get down to business!
1) Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog on your blog.
2) Display the award on your blog- by including it in your post and/or displaying it.
3) Answer questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4) Provide random facts about yourself.
5) Nominate blogs- that you feel deserve the award – who have less than 200 followers.
6) Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7) List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated, that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
My nominees for the Liebster Award:
What’s the Dealio? : If you ever want to look at amazing food porn, drool all over the keyboard and then learn HOW to make the food or WHERE to find it, you need to follow this blog. Delia is a very talented writer and an even more talented baker!
You Have the Right to Remain Fab: This blog is written by a very fashionable fellow law student. Her product reviews are informational and fair. The clothes and accessories that she picks out are chic, affordable and timeless. Lauren’s blog is every fashion-conscious person’s dream!
“Something” In Law School: Going through law school can be a very isolating experience, so it’s always a relief to know that other law students are going through the exact same (nerve-wracking) experience! This blog gives me great advice and tips to get through the day and it’ll give you the same, too!
Someday Morning: This blog is written by Sydney and it’s fabulous! I feel like we would be good friends in real life. This blog is all about Sydney’s everyday life about her days left in undergrad, the activities she helps organize and studying for the LSAT.
The Hashtag Generation’s questions for me:
1) When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was younger, I went back and forth on what I wanted to be based off the people around me that I admired. At one point I wanted to be: an elementary school teacher, a surgeon, a dentist and a lawyer. I’m hoping I’ll stick with wanting to become a lawyer, considering that’s what I’m in school for.
2) What is your favorite TV show that is currently on-air (i.e., still has new episodes airing/will have a new season in the coming year)?
It’s a tie between Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family and The Mindy Project on FOX. Luckily, they air on two different days of the week so I get to enjoy both!
3) What is the most-played song in your iTunes library?
Till the world ends by Britney Spears- 138 plays. (I’m OBSESSED with Britney Spears!)
4) What Hogwarts house do you believe you should be placed in and why?
According to a Buzzfeed quiz, I should be in Gryffindor because my heart is like a lions. But I love learning and studying (okay, I don’t love it but it has to get done) so probably Ravenclaw.
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would love to go to anywhere in Europe. My minor in college and my favorite subject in school was history, so actually seeing the places I’ve read about would be a really exciting experience to have.
6) If you could spend 1 hour with any person – living, dead, or fictional – who would it be and why?
This is a difficult question to answer. There are so many living, dead and fictional people that I would love to spend any amount of time with, but I would have to say John F. Kennedy. I’m such a history/politics nerd and would be so interested to hear about growing up in such a notoriously ambitious family and what his views on today’s international issues would be.
7) What’s the last book you read?
HAHAHA. Do case books count? But, I think the most recent book was the last book in the Flowers in the Attic series which I read over winter break. (Also, those books are incredibly creepy and incestual, so if anybody decides to read them be warned!)
Some random facts about me:
1) I drink an obscene amount of coffee. I’m often impressed with the amount of caffeine I can handle before I get the shakes, although the shakes do make me feel so alive! My record from law school has been 1.5 liters. It’s disgusting, yet admirable.
2) I always, always, always have my toenails painted. They look naked when they’re not painted!
3) I’ve been present at two autopsies through an internship I had in college.
4) I’m absolutely terrified of bees. I’ve also never been stung by them either, which probably adds to that fear.
5) I’m scared of the dark.
6) My bucket lists includes to go parasailing and to adopt a shelter dog.
7) I almost broke my nose in middle school when I fell down a slide.
8) I’ve taken a tour of alleged murder Lizzie Borden’s house and I’ve seen where she’s buried.
9) When I was younger, I met David Hasselhoff and the white power ranger and got both their autographs.
10) I adopted a manatee named Whiskers through the organization Save the Manatees.
My questions for the nominees:
1) If you could only experience one season for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
2) What is one food that you can eat straight from the jar or can?
3) What is one goal that you would like to accomplish by the end of this year?
4) If you were wealthy enough to not have to work for the rest of your life, what would you spend your days doing and why?
5) Which celebrity would you trust the most with a personal secret? Which celebrity would you trust the least?
6) If you had to star on one reality show, either Keeping up with the Kardashians, The Real World or America’s Next Top Model, which would it be and why?
7) What is a bad habit that you would like to change about yourself?
8) If you had to live in another country (one that you’ve never been to before), which would it be?
Thank you again, The Hashtag Generation for this award! Readers, please make sure to check out her blog! Her entries are full of stories about law school, pop culture and her Monday motivations! It’s great!