I realize that I haven’t posted in awhile! Is it too late now to say sorry? (I’m sorry, quoting the Biebs is really unforgivable).
The past few weeks have been pretty busy. I’m 99% done with my bar apps, paid off Barbri bar prep, booked my hotel rooms for the bars, started a class outline, and began wrapping up some Clinic work. Oh, I also broke one of my toes. Womp womp.
There are 23 days until my last law school final, 37 days until graduation, and 48 days until bar prep starts. Is there a pause button somewhere that I can press? Three more hours a day would be great.
It’s bizarre to think that in only a few short weeks I’ll be a law school graduate. I know everybody said that three years would fly by, I just didn’t expect it to fly by this soon. I think I feel a quarter life crisis coming on. Anybody have a sports car I can buy off of them before I pull a 2007 era Britney Spears and shave my head?
Since finals and bar prep are both coming up at the speed of light, I’m trying to get a ton of stuff done around the house so I can’t procrastinate. That means deep cleaning my bathroom, trying on (and donating) old clothes that I no longer wear or can’t fit into, cleaning out kitchen cabinets for expired food, and cleaning out underneath my bed.
It’ll help that M has gone through bar prep before so he’ll be able to understand and sympathize with what I’m going through. It also helps that I’m creating an attack plan now so I won’t die of shock come May.
Here’s my plan:
1. Deep clean my entire apartment (bathroom, bedroom, and cabinets)
2. Get into a workout routine. Due to my broken toe I put biking on hold for now, but I’d like to get back into it.
3. Purchase a new planner, new pens, new highlighters, and some tabs.
4. Have one “what am I doing with my life” breakdown. Ain’t nobody got time for that during bar prep.
5. Figure out where I’m moving to and start updating my address.
6. Schedule my post-bar massage and haircut.
I’ll try and post again next week! How have other 3Ls been holding up?